The Job-Hunt Job Search and Career Experts
More than 50 experts share their expertise with Job-Hunt’s visitors, including well-known authors, speakers, contributors to other popular publications, and other well-respected experts in their fields.
Expert topics Include:
- Job Search Networking
- Working with Recruiters
- Career Change
- Boomer Job Search
- Veterans Job Search
- Federal Government Job Search
- Information Technology Job Search
- Finance Industry Job search
- Personal Branding
- Personal Marketing
- Social Media & Job Search
- Lifestyle-Friendly Careers
- Mid-Life Careers
- Second-Act Careers
Choose the expert you need from Job-Hunt’s list of job search and career experts. Contact information is provided on each of their Job-Hunt biography pages, linked from the experts list. Or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Among Job-Hunt’s many awards:
- 2013 Forbes Top 100 Websites for Your Career
- Best of the Web/Top Site for Finding Work – Job-Hunt.org is a “Top” or “Best” site for job hunting and careers according respected sources like US News & World Report, Forbes, and PC Magazine.
Some of Job-Hunt’s visibility:
- AARP.org – The Best Way to Respond to Salary Questions During Your Job Search
- New York Times – Older Job Seekers Find Ways to Avoid Age Bias
- AARP.org – Live a Little: 5 Steps to Better Work-Life Balance
- What Color Is Your Parachute? classic best-selling career book by Richard N. Bolles
- FORTUNE/CNN Money, Ask Annie – Why the Holidays Are the Best Time to Find a New Job
- FORTUNE/CNN Money, Ask Annie – Does Your Boss Know You’re Job Hunting?
- Jobs.AOL – Hot Job Site: Job-Hunt.org
- Reader’s Digest and RD.com – Your Next Job
- TIME and time.com – Fake Jobs: Work-Search Scams on the Rise in Recession
- FORTUNE/CNN Money, Ask Annie – Leave now or risk getting laid off
- Newsweek – Job Woes, Health Blues?
- FORTUNE/CNN Money, Ask Annie – Job offer or identity-theft scam
- TIME and time.com – The New Rules of Web Hiring