Marci Reynolds: Social Media & Job Search Contributor
Marci Reynolds is the CEO of J2B Marketing, a Boston based Internet Marketing and Copywriting firm for job seekers. J2B stands for “Job Seeker 2 Business”™.
More on Social Media and Job Search:
- Social Media and Job Search Home
- How to Get Started with Social Media
- How to Engage Hiring Managers with Social Media
- Developing a Better "Hook" to Land a "Fish/Job"
- Every Generation Struggles with Social Media
- Repairing Your Online Reputation Using Social Media
- Social Media No-No's
- 4 Important Social Media Misunderstandings
- Facebook to Usurp LinkedIn for Job Search Networking
- Blogging for Job Search: 4 Platforms to Consider
- 10 Sources of Social Media News
- Google+ for Job Search
- Social Media Language Usage
- Infographic Resumes
- Top 6 Employer Magnets
- Activate and Manage Your Avatars
- Social Media Connecting Power
- The Invisible Web Is Not So Invisible
- Monitoring Your Online Presence
- Social Media Is Like Online Dating
- 5 Ways Social Media Keeps Skills Up to Date
- Social Recruiting
- LinkedIn vs. Facebook vs. Twitter vs. (Fill-in-the-Blank)
- Social Networked Out?
More About LinkedIn:
- LinkedIn for Job Search Home - many more articles
More About Twitter:
- Twitter Toolbox
- Twitter as a Job Board
- Using Twitter Lists
- Top 10 Twitter Job Search Lists
- 101 Best Twitter Career & Job Search Resources
- 8 Twitter SEO Tips for Job Seekers
- Top 50 Employers Recruiting on Twitter
- Top 50 College & University Career Center Twitter Accounts
More About Facebook:
- Facebook & Your Job Search
- 5-Step Facebook Makeover for Your Job Search
- New Facebook Profile Changes
- BranchOut, Professional Networking on Facebook
Social Media Experts:
Marci is also the Principal at Marci Reynolds Consulting, which helps businesses succeed in Marketing, Sales & Business Operations and Communications/Copywriting.
Before starting J2B Markeing and Marci Reynolds Consulting, Marci was Vice President of Sales Operations and Vice President of Telesales & New Business Development at Monster.com, the leading global online careers property.
Marci believes that you can apply many of the same marketing and communications best practices that work for businesses, to work for job seekers and their job search. She is not an HR person or Career Coach. She is a trained, experienced Sales & Marketing leader- applying her expertise to help job seekers with their online presence and visibility.
In total, Marci’s successful business career spans close to 20 years and includes senior leadership roles in Sales, Marketing, Ecommerce, and Operations. In addition to leading departments and teams, she’s been actively involved in the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring process for hundreds of employees.
Marci has her MBA from Bentley University with a concentration in managing operations & technology and her BS, Business & Marketing from Northeastern University. She also holds Six Sigma Greenbelt and HubSpot Inbound Marketing certifications.
In addition to writing for Job-Hunt, Marci is a blogger at The New England Job Show, The Sales Operations Blog, and The J2B Marketing Blog. She is also a sought after speaker for “social media and the job search” at career education and networking functions.
Marci has written and published Job Search TweetSheet, a free one-page guide to using Twitter for job hunting. In addition, Marci is also the author of the How To Use Twitter for Job Search ebook available at TwitterJobSearcheBook.com and also available in a Kindle version on Amazon.com.
Meet more Job-Hunt.org Job Search and Career Experts.
Return to Job-Hunt Home.