Laura Smith-Proulx, LinkedIn for Job Search Expert
Laura Smith-Proulx, Executive Director of An Expert Resume, has been a career professional since the early 1990's, establishing her own business in 1998. She is an executive resume writer, national columnist, author, LinkedIn and SEO enthusiast, and past recruiter.
More on LinkedIn for Job Search:
- LinkedIn for Job Search Home
- What Employers Wish YOU Knew About LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Job Search Basics
- Why Just Joining LinkedIn Is Not Enough
- Refusing or Accepting LinkedIn Connections
- How Your LinkedIn Profile May Be Turning Off Recruiters
- How to Use LinkedIn for a Competitive Edge
- How to Maximize LinkedIn Broadcasts
- How LinkedIn Skills Endorsements Work
- How to Gather LinkedIn Recommendations for Your Job Search
- How to Advance Your Job Search with LinkedIn's Advanced People Search
- How to Connect with Recruiters Using LinkedIn
- How Recruiters View LinkedIn Profile Photos
- Optimizing the Contact Information on Your LinkedIn Profile
- Leverage LinkedIn Updates for Your Job Search
- Leverage Your LinkedIn Profile Headline for Your Job Search
- Maximizing the Professional Headline on Your LinkedIn Profile
- How to Leverage LinkedIn Free Visitor Stats
- How to Leverage LinkedIn Paid Visitor Stats
- Solving the Duplicate LinkedIn Profiles Problem
- Effective LinkedIn Profile
- How to Be Found by Recruiters in LinkedIn Search
- LinkedIn's Company Follow Function
- Value of Growing Your LinkedIn Network
- Adding Misspellings to Your LinkedIn Profile
- Leveraging LinkedIn for Transitioning Military
LinkedIn Job Search Expert:
- Laura Smith-Proulx, LinkedIn Job Search Expert
More on Social Media & Job Search:
More Social Media Job Search Experts:
Laura holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Information Systems and Journalism from the University of Wisconsin. She is credentialed as a Twitter Career Strategist, Professional Resume Writer, Career Management Coach, Reach 360 Personal Brand Analyst, and Interview Coach through Career Coach Academy, the Professional Association of Resume Writers, and Reach Communications.
A columnist and contributor to CAREEREALISM, CareerRocketeer, Examiner, The Denver Post, and other media outlets, she educates job seekers on best practices in executive job search, career marketing, personal branding, and LinkedIn optimization.
A six-time winner of Career Directors International TORI (Toast of the Resume Industry) awards competition, Laura has authored How to Get Hired Faster: 60+ Proven Tips and Strategies to Access the Hidden Job Market, with resumes selected for publication in 8 career industry books.
A job search strategist who combines corporate experience with a lifelong passion for writing, she partners with leadership candidates to develop branded resume and executive portfolios, plus optimum strategies for a memorable digital identity through LinkedIn.
For more information about Laura, check out these links:
Meet more of Job-Hunt's Job Search and Career Experts.
Return to Job-Hunt Home.