Meg Guiseppi, Personal Branding Expert
Recognized for her personal branding and executive job search thought leadership, Meg has been featured and quoted in Forbes, Huffington Post, Wall Street Journal’s FINS, Inc.com, Fortune, CMO.com, PBS’ Next Avenue, About.com, Examiner.com, and many other esteemed publications.
Meg Guiseppi is one of only a handful of career industry professionals worldwide to hold the Reach Certified Personal Branding Strategist, Reach Social Branding Analyst – LinkedIn Profile Strategist, and Certified Executive Resume Master credentials.
As the Founder and CEO of Executive Career Brand Meg helps c-level and senior-level executives define their brand, create brand-reinforcing career marketing communications - resume, biography, etc. - and build a solid online footprint to increase their credibility and visibility to recruiters, employers, and hiring decision makers.
Meg's clients say her enthusiasm and passion for branding fired them up to succeed in today’s executive job search and helped them Land a GREAT-FIT New Gig!™
Through her Executive Career Brand blog, Meg enthusiastically shares advice and trade secrets on personal branding, executive job search, social media, and online reputation management, gained through her 20+ years in the career industry.
With 10 gold-standard personal branding and job search certifications under her belt, Meg's credentials include:
- Reach Certified Personal Branding Strategist (CPBS)
- Reach Social Branding Analyst – LinkedIn Profile Strategist
- Reach Certified Online Identity Strategist (COIS)
- Certified 360Reach Brand Assessment Analyst
- Certified Executive Resume Master (CERM), through Career Directors International
- Certified Master Resume Writer (CMRW), through Career Directors International
- New Jersey’s first Master Resume Writer (MRW) — 9th worldwide — through the Career Management Alliance
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW)
- Author, "23 Ways You Sabotage Your Executive Job Search and How Your Brand Will Help You Land" – a practical guide to executive branding, marketing your ROI value and navigating the new world of job search
- Author, “20 Little-Known, Insider Tips to Accelerate Your Executive Job Search . . . and Land a 6 Figure Job Faster!”
- Editor/Author of the Kindle book, "New Year, New Job! 101 Top Tips from the Job-Hunt Experts for Your Holiday Job Search: How to Use the Holidays to Advance Your Job Search"
- Contributor to 35+ books on personal branding, social media, executive job search, and resume writing. Sought-after for several new publications each year.
- Manager of Job-Hunt Help's Personal Branding LinkedIn Group. Come join us!
You may also download Meg's free ebook - Job-Hunt Guide to Executive Branding and Your LinkedIn Profile.
Meet more Job-Hunt.org Job Search and Career Experts.