Meg Guiseppi is one of only a handful of careers industry professionals worldwide to hold the Reach Certified Personal Branding Strategist, Reach Certified Online Identity Strategist, and Master Resume Writer credentials.
Meg's clients say her enthusiasm and passion for branding fired them up to tackle the job search ahead and helped them land their next great career opportunity.
As the Founder and CEO of Executive Career Brand Meg helps c-level and senior-level executives define their brand, create brand-reinforcing career marketing communications - resume, biography, etc. - and build a solid online footprint to increase their credibility and visibility to recruiters, employers, and hiring decision makers.
Through her Executive Career Brand blog (http://www.executivecareerbrand.com), Meg enthusiastically shares advice and trade secrets on personal branding, executive job search, social media, and online identity management gained through her 20 years in the careers industry.
Seven times certified, Meg's other careers industry certifications and credentials include:
- Certified 360Reach Brand Assessment Analyst
- Certified Employment Interview Consultant (CEIC)
- Certified VisualCV Creator
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW)
- Columnist at the Brand-yourself.com Blog
- Author, "23 Ways You Sabotage Your Executive Job Search and How Your Brand Will Help You Land" – a practical guide to executive branding, marketing your ROI value and navigating the new world of job search
- Manager of Job-Hunt Help's Personal Branding LinkedIn Group. Come join us!
- Guest blogger at Career Rocketeer, The Personal Branding Blog, Work Babble, Employment Digest, VisualCV Blog.
- Contributing writer for Execunet, Netshare, Blue Steps, Kennedy Information, Quint Careers, and other top executive job board, networking, and career management websites.
- Included in 180+ Twitter lists for personal branding, online identity, resume, and job search.
- Contributor to more than 20 books on personal branding, social media, executive job search, and resume writing.
Find out more about Meg by viewing her LinkedIn profile, and following her on Twitter.
You may also download Meg's free ebook - Job-Hunt Guide to Executive Branding and Your LinkedIn Profile.
Meet more Job-Hunt.org Job Search and Career Experts.
Return to Job-Hunt