Contact for Media: Susan P. Joyce, Publisher and Editor of Job-Hunt.org and WorkCoachCafe.com
The Job-Hunt Job Search and Career Experts
Nearly 50 experts share their expertise with Job-Hunt's visitors, including well-known authors, speakers, contributors to other popular publications, and other well-respected experts in their fields. Expert topics Include:
- Job Search Networking
- Working with Recruiters
- Career Change
- Career Assessments
- Job Loss Recovery
- Boomer Job Search
- Veterans Job Search
- Federal Government Job Search
- Information Technology Job Search
- Finance Industry Job search
- Personal Branding
- Personal Marketing
- Social Media & Job Search
- Lifestyle-Friendly Careers
- Mid-Life Careers
- Second-Act Careers
- Job Search with Chronic Illness
- International Job Search
- Executive Job Search
- Green Industry Job Search
- Marketing and Sales Job Search
- Fortune 500 Job search
Choose the expert you need from Job-Hunt's list of job search and career experts. Contct information is provided on each of their Job-Hunt biography pages, linked from the experts list. Or feel free to contact Susan for suggestions. She's happy to help you connect with the appropriate Job-Hunt experts.
Susan P. Joyce, Editor and Publisher of Job-Hunt.org
Susan Joyce has been observing, studying, helping, writing and speaking about safe and effective online job search since 1995. Since 1998, she has owned, published, and edited Job-Hunt.org, this award-winning employment portal website. Check out Susan's ebooks and articles.
2013 Forbes Top 100 Websites for Your Career
Job-Hunt is honored to be Richard N. Bolles' favorite "gateway" site, recommended in his "What Color Is Your Parachute?" books and on his website, JobHuntersBible.com.
Contact Susan with questions about:
- Smart online job search - leveraging the Internet for a successful job search
- Safe online job search - avoiding the scams and traps for the unwary
- Online job search - the new rules and new tools
- Online reputation management and privacy protection
- Social media for job search
- Layoff "graduation" (survival and recovery)
- Layoff self defense
- Safe online job search (protecting privacy and avoiding scams)
Susan has been quoted or Job-Hunt has been referenced in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Boston Globe, The Los Angeles Times, TIME, FORTUNE, Newsweek, Businessweek Online, and numerous other publications, books, and websites, notably:
- What Color Is Your Parachute? classic best-selling career book by Richard N. Bolles
- Joyce Lain Kennedy - Finding a job today (2nd question)
- FORTUNE/CNN Money, Ask Annie - Does Your Boss Know You're Job Hunting?
- Reader's Digest and RD.com - Your Next Job
- TIME and time.com - Fake Jobs: Work-Search Scams on the Rise in Recession
- FORTUNE/CNN Money, Ask Annie - Leave now or risk getting laid off
- Boston Globe Profile
- FORTUNE/CNN Money, Ask Annie - Job offer or identity-theft scam
- TIME and time.com - The New Rules of Web Hiring
Her experience includes working in government (Intelligence Officer, USMC), higher education (Harvard University), a Fortune 50 company (Digital Equipment Corporation), and a start-up, NETability, Inc., the company she founded in 1995.
Susan's background is information technology, human resources, and intelligence gathering and analysis. She has earned both a BA and an MBA degree, and has also "graduated" (been laid off) from two employers, counting her honorable discharge from the USMC and the layoff by DEC.
Currently, in addition to running Job-Hunt.org, Susan is working on a research project with Professor Ofer Sharone of the MIT Sloan School of Management's Institute for Work and Employment Research. They are exploring the most effective online job search methods and tools in use today. If you would like to participate, take thesurvey, and leave your contact information here: mit.edu/osharone/www/survey/.