Click on the job title to see the current high-priority jobs in Texas for the business services professions – administration, information technology, customer service, human resources, and marketing, advertising, and PR – 116 jobs.
How to use this page.
- Scroll down the list of categories, OR click on one of these links – Administrative Jobs, Information Technology Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, Human Resources Jobs, and Marketing, Advertising, and PR Jobs.
- Within each category, you will find several job titles. Click on the job title that interests you.
- Check out the job postings that interest you.
- Narrow the search to jobs in your target towns by adding the city name in front of the state name in the “Where” field, like “Houston, Texas” for jobs in Houston.
Fastest Growing Business Services Jobs in Texas
The jobs in these fields don’t qualify as “fastest growing,” according to the U.S. Department of Labor. However, while the rate of growth may not stand out as much faster that other occupations, these fields still have large quantities of jobs open. Click on the job titles, below, to see the latest job openings for that job.
Best Paying Business Services Jobs in Texas
Several of these jobs are on the U.S. Department of Labor’s Best Paid Jobs in Texas list. Those include: Marketing Managers at $120,200/year, Purchasing Manager at $107,200/year, Human Resources Managers at $102,300/year, and Public Relations Managers at $95,800/year. All of these are listed below. Just click on the job title to see the current job openings.
Job Postings for 33 Administrative Jobs in Texas:
- Administrative Assistant Jobs
- Assistant Manager Jobs
- Assistant Branch Manager Jobs
- Branch Manager Jobs
- Call Center Representative Jobs
- Clerk Jobs
- Data Entry Clerk/Operator Jobs
- Director of Operations Jobs
- District Manager Jobs
- Executive Administrative Assistant Jobs
- Executive Assistant Jobs
- Executive Director Jobs
- File Clerk Jobs
- Front Desk Jobs
- Medical Records Clerk Jobs
- Office Assistant Jobs
- Office Clerk Jobs
- Office Manager Jobs
- Operations Manager Jobs
- Product Manager Jobs
- Program Coordinator Jobs
- Program Manager Jobs
- Project Coordinator Jobs
- Project Manager Jobs
- Purchasing Agent Jobs
- Purchasing Manager Jobs
- Receptionist Jobs
- Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs
- Secretary Jobs
- Supply Chain Analyst Jobs
- Supply Chain Consultant Jobs
- Supply Chain Manager Jobs
- Territory Manager Jobs
Job Openings for 31 Information Technology/Internet Jobs in Texas:
- Application Developer Jobs
- Business Systems Analyst Jobs
- Content Manager Jobs
- Data Analyst Jobs
- Database Administrator Jobs
- Embedded Software Engineer Jobs
- IT Consultant Jobs
- IT Director Jobs
- IT Manager Jobs
- IT Project Management Jobs
- Informatica Developer Jobs
- Java Developer Jobs
- .NET Developer Jobs
- Network Administrator Jobs
- Network Consultant Jobs
- Oracle Database Administrator Jobs
- Oracle Developer Jobs
- PHP Developer Jobs
- Programmer Analyst Jobs
- Search Engine Optimization Jobs
- Software Architect Jobs
- Software Engineer Jobs
- Systems Administrator Jobs
- Systems Analyst Jobs
- Systems Engineer Jobs
- Systems Manager Jobs
- Technical Support Engineer Jobs
- Technical Support Specialist Jobs
- UX Designer Jobs
- Web Designer Jobs
- Web Developer Jobs
Job Openings for 20 Customer Service Jobs in Texas:
- Customer Service Advisor Jobs
- Customer Service Associate Jobs
- Customer Service/Support Manager Jobs
- Customer Service Representative Jobs
- Customer Support Representative Jobs
- Desktop Support Jobs
- Desktop Support Technician Jobs
- Field Service Engineer Jobs
- Field Service Representative Jobs
- Field Service Technician Jobs
- Field Technician Jobs
- Help Desk Analyst Jobs
- Help Desk Specialist Jobs
- Help Desk Support Jobs
- Help Desk Technician Jobs
- Lot Attendant Jobs
- Relationship Manager Jobs
- Service Manager Jobs
- Service Technician Jobs
- Valet Attendant Jobs
Job Openings for 18 Human Resources Jobs in Texas:
- Director of Human Resources Jobs
- Benefits Administrator Jobs
- Benefits Manager Jobs
- Benefits Specialist Jobs
- Executive Recruiter Jobs
- HR Administrator Jobs
- Human Resources Assistant Jobs
- HR Consultant Jobs
- HR Coordinator Jobs
- HR Generalist Jobs
- HR Manager Jobs
- HR Specialist Jobs
- Recruiter Jobs
- Recruiting Coordinator Jobs
- Recruiting Manager Jobs
- Senior Recruiter Jobs
- Technical Recruiter Jobs
- VP of Human Resources Jobs
Job Openings for 14 Marketing, Advertising, and PR Jobs in Texas:
- Brand Manager Jobs
- Copywriter Jobs
- Director of Marketing Jobs
- Market Research Jobs
- Marketing Assistant Jobs
- Marketing Associate Jobs
- Marketing Coordinator Jobs
- Marketing Manager Jobs
- Marketing Specialist Jobs
- Online Marketing Manager Jobs
- Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Public Relations Manager Jobs
- Social Media Jobs
- Social Media Marketing Jobs
More Texas Jobs:
- 10 Texas employers with nearly 20,000 jobs open.
- Texas accounting, finance, banking, insurance, and law jobs - 71 different job titles.
- Texas healthcare and medical, pharmaceutical, and sales jobs plus “assistant” jobs - 116 different job titles.
- Texas engineering, construction, logistics, and manufacturing jobs - 121 different job titles.
More Employers and Careers in Texas:
Most Popular Careers in Texas gives you a breakdown by city of which careers are most numerous in a given Texas city.
Check out Job-Hunt’s Directory of Texas Employers which includes over 200 Texas employers, from hospitals and medical centers to colleges and universities, banks, insurance companies, and many other Texas employers.
Job-Hunt’s Directory Fortune 500 Companies by State has a page of the Fortune 500 companies headquartered in Texas, with links to jobs and, if available, also to internships.
- California - the top 10 employers had nearly 25,000 jobs open during the week of July 30, 2012.
- Florida - the top 15 employers had close to 21,000 jobs open during the week of August 27, 2012.
- Illinois - 15 top employers had over 14,000 jobs open during the week of September 9, 2012.
- Massachusetts - the top 15 employers had over 12,000 jobs open during the week of September 24, 2012.
- New York - the top 15 employers had nearly 16,000 jobs open during the week of August 13, 2012.
- North Carolina – the top 15 employers had over 14,000 jobs open during the week of September 17, 2012.
- Ohio - the top 15 employers had nearly 16,000 jobs open during the week of October 1, 2012.
- Pennsylvania - the top 20 employers had nearly 15,500 jobs open during the week of August 20, 2012.
- Texas - the top 10 employers had nearly 20,000 jobs open during the week of August 6, 2012.
- Virginia - the top 15 employers had over 11,000 jobs open during the week of September 4, 201