In the lists below, click on the job title to see the current high-priority jobs in Texas for the fields of accounting, finance, banking, and law – 74 different job titles.
How to use this page.
- Scroll down the list of categories, OR click on one of these links - Accounting/Finance Jobs, Banking Jobs, Law and Legal Jobs, and Insurance Jobs.
- Within each category, you will find several job titles. Click on the job title that interests you.
- Check out the job postings that interest you.
- Narrow the search to jobs in your target towns by adding the city name in front of the state name in the “Where” field, like “Houston, Texas” for jobs in Houston.
Fastest Growing Accounting, Finance, Insurance, and Law Jobs in Texas
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, the Texas jobs in accounting, finance, banking, law, and insurance which will see the greatest growth in the next 8 years include positions related to examining records and process to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations. Typically called “examiner” positions, these jobs are usually for banks, financial institutions, and insurance companies. For now, “Claims Examiner” positions are listed in the Insurance Jobs list, below. However, the openings listed could be in banks or with a government entity. The next fastest growing job in these professions in Texas is Financial Advisor, which you will find below in the Finance Jobs listings.
Best Paying Accounting, Finance, Insurance, and Law Jobs in Texas
Of the positions on this page, three are among the 50 highest paid in Texas: Attorneys (in Law Jobs, below, average annual salary of $117,100), Financial Managers (Finance Jobs, below, average annual salary is $106,900) and Actuaries (Insurance jobs, below, average annual salary is $92,600).
Job Postings for 42 Accounting /Finance Jobs in Texas:
- Accountant Jobs
- Accounting Assistant Jobs
- Accounting Clerk Jobs
- Accounting Manager Jobs
- Accounts Payable Jobs
- Accounts Receivable Jobs
- Assistant Controller Jobs
- Assistant Treasurer Jobs
- Auditor Jobs
- Billing Clerk Jobs
- Billing Specialist Jobs
- Bookkeeper Jobs
- Budget Analyst Jobs
- Controller Jobs
- CPA Jobs
- Director of Finance Jobs
- Finance Associate Jobs
- Finance Manager Jobs
- Financial Advisor Jobs
- Financial Analyst Jobs
- Financial Associate Jobs
- Financial Reporting Manager Jobs
- Full Charge Bookkeeper Jobs
- General Ledger Jobs
- Internal Auditor Jobs
- Medical Billing Clerk Jobs
- Medical Billing Manager Jobs
- Medical Billing Specialist Jobs
- Night Auditor Jobs
- Office Manager / Bookkeeper Jobs
- Payroll Clerk Jobs
- Quantitative Analyst Jobs
- Quantitative Research Analyst Jobs
- Senior Accountant Jobs
- Senior Internal Auditor Jobs
- Senior Tax Accountant Jobs
- Senior Tax Manager Jobs
- Tax Accountant Jobs
- Tax Manager Jobs
- Treasurer Jobs
- Treasury Analyst Jobs
- VP of Finance Jobs
Job Postings for 14 Banking and Loan Jobs in Texas:
- Analyst Jobs
- Bank Teller Jobs
- Banker Jobs
- Branch Manager Jobs
- Credit Analyst Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Investment Analyst Jobs
- Lender Jobs
- Loan Officer Jobs
- Loan Processor Jobs
- Mortgage Loan Officer Jobs
- Mortgage Loan Processor Jobs
- Underwriter Jobs
- Underwriting Assistant Jobs
Job Postings for 11 Law and Legal Jobs in Texas
- Assistant General Counsel Jobs
- Attorney Jobs
- Associate Jobs
- Associate General Counsel Jobs
- Corporate Counsel Jobs
- General Counsel Jobs
- Legal Assistant Jobs
- Legal Secretary Jobs
- Ligitation Attorney Jobs
- Paralegal Jobs
- Senior Attorney/Senior Counsel Jobs
Job Postings for 8 Insurance Jobs in Texas
- Actuary Jobs
- Claims Examiner Jobs
- Claims Manager Jobs
- Claims Processor Jobs
- Field Investigator Jobs
- Fraud Investigator Jobs
- Insurance Agent Jobs
- Insurance Sales Representative Jobs
More Texas Jobs
- 10 Texas employers with nearly 20,000 jobs open
- Texas healthcare and medical, pharmaceutical, and sales jobs plus “assistant” jobs - 116 different job titles
- Texas engineering, construction, logistics, and manufacturing jobs - 121 different job titles
- Texas business services jobs - administration, HR, customer services, IT, marketing, PR, and advertising - 116 different job titles.
More Texas Employers and Careers:
Most Popular Careers in Texas gives you a breakdown by city of which careers are most numerous in a given Texas city.
Check out Job-Hunt’s Directory of Texas Employers which includes over 200 Texas employers, from hospitals and medical centers to colleges and universities, banks, insurance companies, and many other Texas employers.
Job-Hunt’s Directory Fortune 500 Companies by State has a page of the Fortune 500 companies headquartered in Texas, with links to jobs and, if available, also to internships.
- California - the top 10 employers had nearly 25,000 jobs open during the week of July 30, 2012.
- Florida - the top 15 employers had close to 21,000 jobs open during the week of August 27, 2012.
- Illinois - 15 top employers had over 14,000 jobs open during the week of September 9, 2012.
- Massachusetts - the top 15 employers had over 12,000 jobs open during the week of September 24, 2012.
- New York - the top 15 employers had nearly 16,000 jobs open during the week of August 13, 2012.
- North Carolina – the top 15 employers had over 14,000 jobs open during the week of September 17, 2012.
- Ohio - the top 15 employers had nearly 16,000 jobs open during the week of October 1, 2012.
- Pennsylvania - the top 20 employers had nearly 15,500 jobs open during the week of August 20, 2012.
- Texas - the top 10 employers had nearly 20,000 jobs open during the week of August 6, 2012.
- Virginia - the top 15 employers had over 11,000 jobs open during the week of September 4, 201