Job and Career Fairs
Companies and organizations which hold job fairs, both real and virtual. Don't forget to also check with your local state employment office where you should find other local employment resources including job fairs.
To keep from wasting your time and effort, when you find a fair that interests you, call the venue (hotel or whatever) to see if the fair is happening as the online schedule indicates.
Also, look for a list of employers attending the job or career fair to be sure it's worth your effort to attend, particularly if you need to travel a long distance or take time off from work.
- Expo Experts - job fairs for aerospace/aviation/defense, advanced technology, engineer, healthcare, and professions, across the USA
- PSIJobFair - diversity, professional, and technical job fairs in the U.S.
- TAOnline Military Job Fairs & Career Events - for transitioning military member or veterans.
- Targeted Job Fairs - technology, engineering, and security-cleared professionals in the USA.
- TradeShowNewsNetwork - runs over 15,000 trade shows, job fairs, and other public events a year.
- Women for Hire - career expos across the country to help women, both college seniors and experienced professionals, connect with new employers.