Deb Dib CEO Coach
Deb Dib is a career industry trend watcher, personal brand expert, elite resume writer, CEO coach, and proponent of using social media for executive careering.
Known in the industry as "Resident Trendspotter and Chief Innovation Officer," she takes personal branding to the C-Suite by helping leaders define their brands and infuse them with career-and company-building authenticity, value, passion, and ROI.
A requested presenter on best practices and emerging trends Dib speaks frequently at national career conferences and business groups. Her new book, the Twitter Job Search Guide, Find Your Ideal Job and Build Your Career in Just 15 Minutes a Day (Co-authored with Susan Whitcomb and Chandlee Bryan, March 2010, JIST) was born with a spirit of innovation, and reflects her view that social media is an often untapped, yet highly effective visibility builder and opportunity magnet for senior executives
Connect with Deb at her website at www.executivepowerbrand.com, on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/debdib, on Twitter at @CEOcoach, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DebDib, and via email at info at executivepowerbrand.com, or at 631-475-8513. You can view Deb speaking on executive branding at videobio.com/ddib.
Professional credentials include:
- Reach Certified Personal Branding Strategist (CPBS)
- Credentialed Career Manager (CCM)
- Certified Career Management Coach (CCMC)
- Nationally Certified Resume Writer (NCRW)
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW)
- Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP)
- Job Search and Career Transition Coach (JCTC)
- Certified 360Reach Analyst
Highlights of distinctions and publications:
- One of the world's first Certified Personal Branding Strategists
- Co-author, The Twitter Job Search Guide (JIST, March 2010)
- Contributor to 30+ career books
- Contributor to the CareerHub blog (a 2007 /2008 / 2009 top-25 HR blog)
- Interviewed / quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Newsday, Fox News, Forbes, and others
- Conference presenter and keynote speaker
- Co-creator of 2007's ‘Brand You World Global Telesummit'
- 6 years' on the BOD of Career Management Alliance (formerly Career Masters Institute)
- Co-founder of the National Resume Writers' Association (NRWA)
- 6 years' service as NRWA Certification Commission member and NRWA newsletter editor
- 2 years as featured blogger and "Ask the Coach" expert for Netshare.com
More of Job-Hunt's Job Search and Career Experts.
Return to Job-Hunt Home.