This section contains Web sites specializing in positions in Engineering fields. Software engineers should check the Computers and Technology category for employment sites. If your interest is in the medical and biotechnological applications, also check out the Medicine, Biotech, and Pharmaceutical category. If your interest is in the green industries, check out Job-Hunt's Green Industry Job Search Guide. If your interest is more purely scientific, check out the Science category, too. And, of course, don't forget to check out the resources by state.
For additional engineering resources, visit the Engineering page of Job-Hunt's Directory of Associations. If an association offers a public job board or career center, Job-Hunt links to that resources, too.
- AIChE.org - From the American Institute of Chemical Engineering (AIChE), an excellent site. Lots of professional information (conferences, publications, education & training, etc.) in addition to the Careers & Education section which contains some job postings as well as an extensive list of links to job opportunities for chemical engineers
- EngineerJob Source - You can edit and delete your resume, if you post one, and you can also disguise your identity relatively easily. Engineering job listings are available by state or by job title. Jobs are available through RSS feed in several engineering job categories.
- EnvironmentalCareer - international environmental job listings and browse through the event calendar.
- Environmental Jobs and Careers - has environmental job postings (for the U.S. and Canada), links to government environmental job openings, recruiters, and employers by state or province. There are also links to international resources, government resources in the U.S. and Canada, etc.
- IEEE - From the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) job listings and career resources for engineers.