to HR resources, jobs in HR, and HR professional associations and societies to help you with your job and with your networking. See Job-Hunt's Recruiting on the Internet section for recruiting and employment resources. If you want visibility for your open positions on Job-Hunt, post them here and they may be viewed by millions of job seekers through the vast Indeed.com network.
| Workforce50 - Experienced job seekers here - the original job site for job seekers over 50
| CareerCast -
Post your jobs today on an exclusive network of 500+
local & niche sites.
| Job-Hunt/Indeed - Post your jobs where millions may view them
Web site focused on information about employee benefits, including:
By Topic, a spectrum of information about benefits from
401K through DOL Rulings and Executive Comp to Retirement
Plan Design and Surveys, nicely cross-referenced.
- EmployeeBenefitsJobs for jobs the benefits field offers job seekers the ability
- Best Employers lists - Job-Hunt's collection of best employer lists and list sources; international.
- Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies - from Cornell University, events, working groups, research, education (of course), and news
- Economic Research Institute (ERI) - compensation surveys, cost of living data, employment law resources, certifications, courses, and continuing education
- Employee Benefit Research Institute - research, news, surveys, and other resources related to providing employee benefits
- Federal Government Resources (USA):
with Disabilities Act (ADA) Home Page - from the U.S. Department
of Justice - provides resources and assistance with compliance,
new and proposed regulations, and ADA enforcement information.
- Census Bureau - news, latest economic trends and indicators, data and data tools, American FactFinder, publications, regional offices, and much more
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services - regulations, research, education, guidance, and much more (from HHS)
- Department of Labor - the Federal Government "mother ship" for compliance information, rules, and regulations (e.g. overtime rules) with links to the DoL agencies
- Employer Support for the Guard and Reserves - support, information, and recognition for employers from the U.S. Department of Defense
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission - news, laws, regulations, guidance, forms, filing process, statistics, and much more
- Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service - resources and information to improve labor-management relations
- HIPPA - the rules about the privacy of medical information plus educational materials and other resources
- Internal Revenue Service - information for employers, including - of course - the tax codes, regulations, and official guidance
- Occupational Health & Safety Administration - rules, information about the rules, resources, news, even OSHA job openings
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) - rules and resources for compliance wih federal contractor document retention requirements
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Advisor - information about compliance with these rules and regulations
- HR Associations - Job-Hunt's collection of links to HR professional and industry associations and societies.
- HRExaminer - John Sumser's site for news, top 25 lists, and other information for HR staffs
- HRExecutiveOnline - news, strategies, and information for executives - the online presence for HR Executive magazine.
- HRJunction - FREE job
posting (of Human Resources jobs) for employers with privacy protection
for job seekers, plus other resources for HR professionals
- help with job descriptions, performance reviews, personnel policies,
and other necessities for an HR department, from Administaff.
- lots of information for "members" and membership is free for
most people, with an annual fee only for advertisers
- Human Resources Policy Institute - research at Boston University's Graduate School of Management into the latest development in Human Resources management
Accommodation Network - "a free consulting
service that provides information about job accommodations and
the employability of people with disabilities," funded by the U.S. Dept. of Labor
- JobsinHR.org - a site which aggregates HR-related jobs from many job boards into one database which can be searched by keyword, job title, or employer or browsed by sector (training, benefits, recruiting, etc.).
- resources for managing workplace conflict, including training,
conferences, and other supporting information and resources.
Arbitration Forum - useful information on employment arbitration
(among other topics), court decisions, and arbitration services
available from "retired judges, attorneys, and law professors"
- Workforce.com - from the Workforce Management magazine people, a site full of information and resources
Resources Professional Associations and Societies
This list originally
appeared in the August 24, 2002, edition of the OnLine
Job Search Guide, Job-Hunt's twice a month e-mailed newsletter. It has, of course, been updated and expanded many times since 2002!
Return to Job-Hunt